The Republic Of Korea.
The name comes from the ethnonym, used in X—XIV centuries.
Area. 99 274 km².
Population. 47 thousand 904 people.
Flag Of South Korea
Location. South Korea is a country in northeastern Asia that occupies the southern part of the Korean Peninsula. In the North it borders with the Democratic people’s Republic of Korea, the East by the Japan sea, the South and South-East — the Korea Strait, on the West by the Yellow sea. South Korea is also home to several Islands, the largest of which is Cheju island, Cedo and However.
Administrative division. 9 provinces and 5 cities directly under the Central government.
The form of government. Republic.
The head of state. President.
The highest legislative body. Unicameral Parliament (the National Assembly).
The highest Executive body. The Council of state.
Major cities. Busan, Daegu, Incheon, Gwangju.
Official language. Korean.
Religion. 47% of Koreans practice Buddhism, 48% Christianity, 3 % — Confucianism.
The ethnic composition. 99.9% of the Koreans.
Currency. Bona = 100 conam.
Climate. The country’s climate is continental, Continue reading
Festivals of Japan
In Japan, there are 15 holidays established by the law on national holidays. Seemingly, a lot. But no, the Japanese, despite the fact that sometimes they produce the impression of people buttoned up, like to have fun, sit at a richly covered (in the Japanese sense) table, relax with friends and loved ones. Otherwise, why would they need to add to the celebrations and official Matsuri — the holidays are informal, but followed a General fun, festive processions, fireworks, dancing and singing. Their own Matsuri is in every Japanese Prefecture, there is Matsuri, which is celebrated by the whole country. Their roots are usually rooted in the traditions of Shinto — one of the most ancient religions prevalent in Japan.
New year in Japan
New year in this country — one of the most favorite holidays. New year holidays last from December 28 to January 4, in these days of business life in the country and almost dies, and its population initially busy preparing for the holiday, then New year and then the rest from the celebration and fellowship with family and friends.
The Christmas Continue reading
Some people prefer exotic in some respects. But were they all known sexual traditions of certain tribes and Nations? Even if these facts never come up in practice in most people, the information itself is very entertaining.
1. Tropiansky on the Islands of the sexiest and most intimate affection is recognized as the gnawing eyelashes sexual partner.
2. Once in Korea believed that most men excites an injection needle into the penis by 1-2 cm By the way, here you can find a much more traditional medications for men’s health.
3. In Micronesia, the men of one of the tribes called Ponape, believe that women have the painful stinging bites of ants. They are specially caught and stored in boxes.
4. In other African tribes sexual traditions are also associated with ants. Sexual partners give the ants stinging his buttocks, and then cause the place is becoming one big erogenous zone.
5. In Eastern Bolivia, in the tribe of Sironi it has long been a tradition to clean each other of parasites – lice, mites, fleas and other insects. Moreover, the lovers immediately and ate these parasites is demonstrated intimacy and trust to the partner. It was believed that this tradition of tribal remains from their ancestors-the monkeys. However, everything else, Continue reading