Some people prefer exotic in some respects. But were they all known sexual traditions of certain tribes and Nations? Even if these facts never come up in practice in most people, the information itself is very entertaining.
1. Tropiansky on the Islands of the sexiest and most intimate affection is recognized as the gnawing eyelashes sexual partner.
2. Once in Korea believed that most men excites an injection needle into the penis by 1-2 cm By the way, here you can find a much more traditional medications for men’s health.
3. In Micronesia, the men of one of the tribes called Ponape, believe that women have the painful stinging bites of ants. They are specially caught and stored in boxes.
4. In other African tribes sexual traditions are also associated with ants. Sexual partners give the ants stinging his buttocks, and then cause the place is becoming one big erogenous zone.
5. In Eastern Bolivia, in the tribe of Sironi it has long been a tradition to clean each other of parasites – lice, mites, fleas and other insects. Moreover, the lovers immediately and ate these parasites is demonstrated intimacy and trust to the partner. It was believed that this tradition of tribal remains from their ancestors-the monkeys. However, everything else, Continue reading
Marriage in Spanish. Here the traditional color associated with wedding festivities – orange. The color orange in Spain symbolizes the richness of life, bright passion, ageless beauty, so the bride’s dress, flowers in her bouquet and hair exactly this color.
The groom gives thirteen coins lover to prove her your material worth. These coins are the bride will hold the whole ceremony in a special purse. A wise old Spanish custom forbade the newlyweds to spend the first night in bed together – the newlyweds were separated after the wedding feast, and to their beds for the night put guards.
Marriage in Greek. The main function of the friends of the bride and bridesmaids – to scare away evil spirits. This same function is depicted on their clothes the eyes, it protects newlyweds from envy and failure. The bride on the wedding day puts the glove in a piece of sugar that the love was always sweet.
In Greek weddings the obligatory “money dance”, during which guests dancing with the bride and groom, attach money to their clothes. Following tradition, newlyweds (before they become to settle) must run small children to the life of the couple was joyful and carefree.
Marriage in German. The day before the wedding the friends of the bride smash Continue reading
Really get to know the manners and customs of the country you can only get acquainted with national dishes. Both the food itself and the ways of its preparation and the rituals of eating are able to say about life and culture much more than any training manual. In the following material you will find a selection of tourist destinations and learn where you can go to explore the best culinary schools in the world and simultaneously learn to cook national dishes of these places.
Where tourists to learn to cook
If you love national dishes of different countries, isn’t it time to learn to cook for myself? Today we tell about the 10 best cooking schools in the world.
During this course you will be able to immerse into the culinary wisdom of Zanzibar, staying at one of the local small villages. You will learn about Arabic, Indian and Persian influences on local cuisine and visit the vegetable, fruit, fish markets and the spice market. Traveling through the Islands, students will be able to take practical lessons from the aboriginal. The curriculum includes workshops on a selection of spices, coffee and vegetables on cooking zanzibari coffee, curry, masala and desserts.
Famous chef and the author of many cookbooks, Susanna Continue reading