Some people prefer exotic in some respects. But were they all known sexual traditions of certain tribes and Nations? Even if these facts never come up in practice in most people, the information itself is very entertaining.
1. Tropiansky on the Islands of the sexiest and most intimate affection is recognized as the gnawing eyelashes sexual partner.
2. Once in Korea believed that most men excites an injection needle into the penis by 1-2 cm By the way, here you can find a much more traditional medications for men’s health.
3. In Micronesia, the men of one of the tribes called Ponape, believe that women have the painful stinging bites of ants. They are specially caught and stored in boxes.
4. In other African tribes sexual traditions are also associated with ants. Sexual partners give the ants stinging his buttocks, and then cause the place is becoming one big erogenous zone.
5. In Eastern Bolivia, in the tribe of Sironi it has long been a tradition to clean each other of parasites – lice, mites, fleas and other insects. Moreover, the lovers immediately and ate these parasites is demonstrated intimacy and trust to the partner. It was believed that this tradition of tribal remains from their ancestors-the monkeys. However, everything else, Continue reading
Marriage in Spanish. Here the traditional color associated with wedding festivities – orange. The color orange in Spain symbolizes the richness of life, bright passion, ageless beauty, so the bride’s dress, flowers in her bouquet and hair exactly this color.
The groom gives thirteen coins lover to prove her your material worth. These coins are the bride will hold the whole ceremony in a special purse. A wise old Spanish custom forbade the newlyweds to spend the first night in bed together – the newlyweds were separated after the wedding feast, and to their beds for the night put guards.
Marriage in Greek. The main function of the friends of the bride and bridesmaids – to scare away evil spirits. This same function is depicted on their clothes the eyes, it protects newlyweds from envy and failure. The bride on the wedding day puts the glove in a piece of sugar that the love was always sweet.
In Greek weddings the obligatory “money dance”, during which guests dancing with the bride and groom, attach money to their clothes. Following tradition, newlyweds (before they become to settle) must run small children to the life of the couple was joyful and carefree.
Marriage in German. The day before the wedding the friends of the bride smash Continue reading
Area . 377,835 sq. km.
Population . 127,214,499 people.
Capital . Tokyo/Tokio
Nationality . the Japanese – 99% other – 1%
Languages . Japanese (official)
Religion . Christians 0.7%, and Buddhist 84%, other 15.3 per
Mode . monarchy
Post . the Emperor is Emperor Akihito, Prime Minister, Koizumi Juichiro
GDP . 3,55 trillion
The GDP per capita . 28,000
The annual growth rate . -0,3%
Inflation . -0,9%
Production . food industry, mechanical industry, electronic industry, R & d, metallurgy, light industry, chemical industry
Trading partners . USA, South Korea, Indonesia, Australia, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong
Nearby country . Russia, China, South Korea, North Korea
Currency . Japanese yen
Customs and regulations . Customs regulations of Japan governing the importation and exportation of goods and products is almost no different from the rules of certain legislative norms of other countries. Upon entry to Japan, foreign nationals fill in immigration card that you want to keep up to date of departure from the country. Duty free allowances 400 cigarettes or 100 cigars; three bottles of liquor, 0,5 l (0.7 Continue reading