The Republic Of Korea.
The name comes from the ethnonym, used in X—XIV centuries.
Area. 99 274 km².
Population. 47 thousand 904 people.
Flag Of South Korea
Location. South Korea is a country in northeastern Asia that occupies the southern part of the Korean Peninsula. In the North it borders with the Democratic people’s Republic of Korea, the East by the Japan sea, the South and South-East — the Korea Strait, on the West by the Yellow sea. South Korea is also home to several Islands, the largest of which is Cheju island, Cedo and However.
Administrative division. 9 provinces and 5 cities directly under the Central government.
The form of government. Republic.
The head of state. President.
The highest legislative body. Unicameral Parliament (the National Assembly).
The highest Executive body. The Council of state.
Major cities. Busan, Daegu, Incheon, Gwangju.
Official language. Korean.
Religion. 47% of Koreans practice Buddhism, 48% Christianity, 3 % — Confucianism.
The ethnic composition. 99.9% of the Koreans.
Currency. Bona = 100 conam.
Climate. The country’s climate is continental, Continue reading
Some people prefer exotic in some respects. But were they all known sexual traditions of certain tribes and Nations? Even if these facts never come up in practice in most people, the information itself is very entertaining.
1. Tropiansky on the Islands of the sexiest and most intimate affection is recognized as the gnawing eyelashes sexual partner.
2. Once in Korea believed that most men excites an injection needle into the penis by 1-2 cm By the way, here you can find a much more traditional medications for men’s health.
3. In Micronesia, the men of one of the tribes called Ponape, believe that women have the painful stinging bites of ants. They are specially caught and stored in boxes.
4. In other African tribes sexual traditions are also associated with ants. Sexual partners give the ants stinging his buttocks, and then cause the place is becoming one big erogenous zone.
5. In Eastern Bolivia, in the tribe of Sironi it has long been a tradition to clean each other of parasites – lice, mites, fleas and other insects. Moreover, the lovers immediately and ate these parasites is demonstrated intimacy and trust to the partner. It was believed that this tradition of tribal remains from their ancestors-the monkeys. However, everything else, Continue reading
In the Korean language South Korea is called Thehonmaru (대한민국 listen (i ) . 大韓民國. The reduction of the full name, Hanguk ( 한국 ) or in the southern part of the Korean Peninsula, the Nam Khan ( 남한 ), is more common. The word Khan refers to the ancient tribal unions Samhan. The word “Korea” comes from the name of the ancient States of Koryo and early Goguryeo. located on the territory of modern South Korea, the DPRK. China and Far East Russia .
The history of South Korea begins with the Soviet-American agreements in the late summer of 1945 about the division of spheres of influence in the Peninsula. Under this agreement the portion of Korea South of the 38th parallel passed under the jurisdiction of the USA, while the North is under the jurisdiction of the Soviet Union.
In the country’s history alternated periods of democratic and authoritarian governance. The civilian governments in the country are numbered from the First Republic of Syngman Rhee to the current Sixth Republic. First Republic. democratic in the beginning, became increasingly autocratic until its end in 1960. The second Republic was based on democratic principles, but was overthrown in less than a year, after which the country has a military government. Third. The fourth and Fifth Republic was nominally considered democratic, but it is believed that they were a continuation Continue reading