The Republic Of Korea.
The name comes from the ethnonym, used in X—XIV centuries.
Area. 99 274 km².
Population. 47 thousand 904 people.
Flag Of South Korea
Location. South Korea is a country in northeastern Asia that occupies the southern part of the Korean Peninsula. In the North it borders with the Democratic people’s Republic of Korea, the East by the Japan sea, the South and South-East — the Korea Strait, on the West by the Yellow sea. South Korea is also home to several Islands, the largest of which is Cheju island, Cedo and However.
Administrative division. 9 provinces and 5 cities directly under the Central government.
The form of government. Republic.
The head of state. President.
The highest legislative body. Unicameral Parliament (the National Assembly).
The highest Executive body. The Council of state.
Major cities. Busan, Daegu, Incheon, Gwangju.
Official language. Korean.
Religion. 47% of Koreans practice Buddhism, 48% Christianity, 3 % — Confucianism.
The ethnic composition. 99.9% of the Koreans.
Currency. Bona = 100 conam.
Climate. The country’s climate is continental, Continue reading
Some people prefer exotic in some respects. But were they all known sexual traditions of certain tribes and Nations? Even if these facts never come up in practice in most people, the information itself is very entertaining.
1. Tropiansky on the Islands of the sexiest and most intimate affection is recognized as the gnawing eyelashes sexual partner.
2. Once in Korea believed that most men excites an injection needle into the penis by 1-2 cm By the way, here you can find a much more traditional medications for men’s health.
3. In Micronesia, the men of one of the tribes called Ponape, believe that women have the painful stinging bites of ants. They are specially caught and stored in boxes.
4. In other African tribes sexual traditions are also associated with ants. Sexual partners give the ants stinging his buttocks, and then cause the place is becoming one big erogenous zone.
5. In Eastern Bolivia, in the tribe of Sironi it has long been a tradition to clean each other of parasites – lice, mites, fleas and other insects. Moreover, the lovers immediately and ate these parasites is demonstrated intimacy and trust to the partner. It was believed that this tradition of tribal remains from their ancestors-the monkeys. However, everything else, Continue reading
In the Pacific ocean, on the four Islands with a total area of about 400000 square kilometers, is one of the most beautiful countries Japan. Civilization inhabiting this country, developing for more than 2.5 millennia and today is considered one of the most highly developed. Let’s look at what’s good about Japan and why its customs and traditions attract tourists.
History of Japan began in the 7th century BC, when, as stated in the give, on the throne of the first Emperor, whose name was Jimmu. If you believe all those legends of old, the initiator of the coronation of this man was the goddess of the sun named Amaterasu. For more than a Millennium the country was ruled by emperors, sitting on a throne in the beautiful city, Kyoto.
While the Emperor and his entourage enjoyed a luxurious life, the rest of the country sliding deeper into poverty, resulting in people increased the degree of discontent and rebellion the country was saved only by armed squads of governors. In the middle ages, shoguns – governors take power into their own hands with the help of his faithful warriors samurai who respects the service of the owner is paramount. The power of the Shogunate had existed in Japan until the 19th century ad, all this time the country developed in isolation from the rest Continue reading