Today fishing is a skilled occupation that became a separate sport, ideal for outdoor recreation or a favorite hobby, you can talk for hours. Looking at the float, we continue age-old traditions, known to everyone. But what really was a fishing than she is now and what is most unusual ways — in our article.
La Mar for people who love the sea
Every day, millions of people around the world catch fish. Someone for fun, someone in the sports section, but there are those for whom fishing is a daily activity and a means of survival.
How people first realized that the fish can eat and where it happened — just impossible to say. But history tells us that the instruments for the extraction of marine life were about the same as now: dams, nets, fishing rods, fish wheels. But the kind of fishing industry arose, as soon as an exchange and trade.
Just how far we’ve come from our ancestors?
Yes, fishing today, not counted the baskets of individual people, and tons of fish caught in specific States. The leaders here are considered as the Koreans, catch about 60 million tons in one year, they rightfully topped all ratings. Tenth place went to Russia, but New Guinea was not included even into one hundred, but it was here Continue reading
Festivals of Japan
In Japan, there are 15 holidays established by the law on national holidays. Seemingly, a lot. But no, the Japanese, despite the fact that sometimes they produce the impression of people buttoned up, like to have fun, sit at a richly covered (in the Japanese sense) table, relax with friends and loved ones. Otherwise, why would they need to add to the celebrations and official Matsuri — the holidays are informal, but followed a General fun, festive processions, fireworks, dancing and singing. Their own Matsuri is in every Japanese Prefecture, there is Matsuri, which is celebrated by the whole country. Their roots are usually rooted in the traditions of Shinto — one of the most ancient religions prevalent in Japan.
New year in Japan
New year in this country — one of the most favorite holidays. New year holidays last from December 28 to January 4, in these days of business life in the country and almost dies, and its population initially busy preparing for the holiday, then New year and then the rest from the celebration and fellowship with family and friends.
The Christmas Continue reading
Some people prefer exotic in some respects. But were they all known sexual traditions of certain tribes and Nations? Even if these facts never come up in practice in most people, the information itself is very entertaining.
1. Tropiansky on the Islands of the sexiest and most intimate affection is recognized as the gnawing eyelashes sexual partner.
2. Once in Korea believed that most men excites an injection needle into the penis by 1-2 cm By the way, here you can find a much more traditional medications for men’s health.
3. In Micronesia, the men of one of the tribes called Ponape, believe that women have the painful stinging bites of ants. They are specially caught and stored in boxes.
4. In other African tribes sexual traditions are also associated with ants. Sexual partners give the ants stinging his buttocks, and then cause the place is becoming one big erogenous zone.
5. In Eastern Bolivia, in the tribe of Sironi it has long been a tradition to clean each other of parasites – lice, mites, fleas and other insects. Moreover, the lovers immediately and ate these parasites is demonstrated intimacy and trust to the partner. It was believed that this tradition of tribal remains from their ancestors-the monkeys. However, everything else, Continue reading