The Republic Of Korea.
The name comes from the ethnonym, used in X—XIV centuries.
Area. 99 274 km².
Population. 47 thousand 904 people.
Flag Of South Korea
Location. South Korea is a country in northeastern Asia that occupies the southern part of the Korean Peninsula. In the North it borders with the Democratic people’s Republic of Korea, the East by the Japan sea, the South and South-East — the Korea Strait, on the West by the Yellow sea. South Korea is also home to several Islands, the largest of which is Cheju island, Cedo and However.
Administrative division. 9 provinces and 5 cities directly under the Central government.
The form of government. Republic.
The head of state. President.
The highest legislative body. Unicameral Parliament (the National Assembly).
The highest Executive body. The Council of state.
Major cities. Busan, Daegu, Incheon, Gwangju.
Official language. Korean.
Religion. 47% of Koreans practice Buddhism, 48% Christianity, 3 % — Confucianism.
The ethnic composition. 99.9% of the Koreans.
Currency. Bona = 100 conam.
Climate. The country’s climate is continental, Continue reading
Some people prefer exotic in some respects. But were they all known sexual traditions of certain tribes and Nations? Even if these facts never come up in practice in most people, the information itself is very entertaining.
1. Tropiansky on the Islands of the sexiest and most intimate affection is recognized as the gnawing eyelashes sexual partner.
2. Once in Korea believed that most men excites an injection needle into the penis by 1-2 cm By the way, here you can find a much more traditional medications for men’s health.
3. In Micronesia, the men of one of the tribes called Ponape, believe that women have the painful stinging bites of ants. They are specially caught and stored in boxes.
4. In other African tribes sexual traditions are also associated with ants. Sexual partners give the ants stinging his buttocks, and then cause the place is becoming one big erogenous zone.
5. In Eastern Bolivia, in the tribe of Sironi it has long been a tradition to clean each other of parasites – lice, mites, fleas and other insects. Moreover, the lovers immediately and ate these parasites is demonstrated intimacy and trust to the partner. It was believed that this tradition of tribal remains from their ancestors-the monkeys. However, everything else, Continue reading
Marriage in Spanish. Here the traditional color associated with wedding festivities – orange. The color orange in Spain symbolizes the richness of life, bright passion, ageless beauty, so the bride’s dress, flowers in her bouquet and hair exactly this color.
The groom gives thirteen coins lover to prove her your material worth. These coins are the bride will hold the whole ceremony in a special purse. A wise old Spanish custom forbade the newlyweds to spend the first night in bed together – the newlyweds were separated after the wedding feast, and to their beds for the night put guards.
Marriage in Greek. The main function of the friends of the bride and bridesmaids – to scare away evil spirits. This same function is depicted on their clothes the eyes, it protects newlyweds from envy and failure. The bride on the wedding day puts the glove in a piece of sugar that the love was always sweet.
In Greek weddings the obligatory “money dance”, during which guests dancing with the bride and groom, attach money to their clothes. Following tradition, newlyweds (before they become to settle) must run small children to the life of the couple was joyful and carefree.
Marriage in German. The day before the wedding the friends of the bride smash Continue reading