Some people prefer exotic in some respects. But were they all known sexual traditions of certain tribes and Nations? Even if these facts never come up in practice in most people, the information itself is very entertaining.
1. Tropiansky on the Islands of the sexiest and most intimate affection is recognized as the gnawing eyelashes sexual partner.
2. Once in Korea believed that most men excites an injection needle into the penis by 1-2 cm By the way, here you can find a much more traditional medications for men’s health.
3. In Micronesia, the men of one of the tribes called Ponape, believe that women have the painful stinging bites of ants. They are specially caught and stored in boxes.
4. In other African tribes sexual traditions are also associated with ants. Sexual partners give the ants stinging his buttocks, and then cause the place is becoming one big erogenous zone.
5. In Eastern Bolivia, in the tribe of Sironi it has long been a tradition to clean each other of parasites – lice, mites, fleas and other insects. Moreover, the lovers immediately and ate these parasites is demonstrated intimacy and trust to the partner. It was believed that this tradition of tribal remains from their ancestors-the monkeys. However, everything else, Continue reading
The culture of any people is revealed in his kitchen. After all, food is, perhaps, the first thing that appears in any society, is transformed over time, acquiring features characteristic of each stage of the development of the nation.
Korean cuisine is no exception. Probably the best-known Korean dish can be called kimchi – Korean pickled cabbage. Without him is unthinkable, no Korean meal. It fully reflects the theme of Korean food: “acute and tasty”. The oldest mention of this dish belong to the I Millennium BC since then, kimchi has not come out of the Korean diet.
Today in Korea holds an annual kimchi festival, which features over 170 varieties of this product differ in the amount of ingredients and the manufacturing region. There are several museums dedicated to him. The collective culture of Korea at the cooking kimchi is on the list of intangible cultural heritage of humanity by UNESCO.
In addition to kimchi, Korean cuisine is replete with various dishes of vegetables, meat, fish and, of course, rice. Due to the large amount of pepper it may seem that Korean cuisine exclusively red, but this is not so. Following the principles of Taoism and Confucianism, Korean dishes combine the five basic colors – red, white, black, green, yellow. It is their harmonious combination and makes Korean dishes Continue reading
Center of Oriental medicine Chasen (Jaseng Hospital of Oriental Medicine) – South Korea’s largest medical institution for the treatment of diseases of spine and joints by non-surgical methods. The first Clinic of Jaseng Hospital of Oriental Medicine was opened in Seoul in 2006; today there is a network of 15 clinics throughout Korea, there is also a branch in the United States.
Center of Oriental medicine Chasan called the leader of the Korean health in the field of Oriental medicine. Methods of Oriental medicine in the Clinic successfully combined with cutting-edge Western technologies and methods. The clinic has a great therapeutic experience. Every year here are treated more than 80,000 patients. The Clinic’s specialists are able to provide effective assistance at 30 various diseases of the spine.
Jaseng Hospital of Oriental Medicine has an international reputation and collaborates with renowned universities and Clinics of Europe and USA. Numerous studies conducted by Western scientists confirm the effectiveness of the treatment methods of the spine Continue reading