The Republic Of Korea.
The name comes from the ethnonym, used in X—XIV centuries.
Area. 99 274 km².
Population. 47 thousand 904 people.
Flag Of South Korea
Location. South Korea is a country in northeastern Asia that occupies the southern part of the Korean Peninsula. In the North it borders with the Democratic people’s Republic of Korea, the East by the Japan sea, the South and South-East — the Korea Strait, on the West by the Yellow sea. South Korea is also home to several Islands, the largest of which is Cheju island, Cedo and However.
Administrative division. 9 provinces and 5 cities directly under the Central government.
The form of government. Republic.
The head of state. President.
The highest legislative body. Unicameral Parliament (the National Assembly).
The highest Executive body. The Council of state.
Major cities. Busan, Daegu, Incheon, Gwangju.
Official language. Korean.
Religion. 47% of Koreans practice Buddhism, 48% Christianity, 3 % — Confucianism.
The ethnic composition. 99.9% of the Koreans.
Currency. Bona = 100 conam.
Climate. The country’s climate is continental, Continue reading
Some people prefer exotic in some respects. But were they all known sexual traditions of certain tribes and Nations? Even if these facts never come up in practice in most people, the information itself is very entertaining.
1. Tropiansky on the Islands of the sexiest and most intimate affection is recognized as the gnawing eyelashes sexual partner.
2. Once in Korea believed that most men excites an injection needle into the penis by 1-2 cm By the way, here you can find a much more traditional medications for men’s health.
3. In Micronesia, the men of one of the tribes called Ponape, believe that women have the painful stinging bites of ants. They are specially caught and stored in boxes.
4. In other African tribes sexual traditions are also associated with ants. Sexual partners give the ants stinging his buttocks, and then cause the place is becoming one big erogenous zone.
5. In Eastern Bolivia, in the tribe of Sironi it has long been a tradition to clean each other of parasites – lice, mites, fleas and other insects. Moreover, the lovers immediately and ate these parasites is demonstrated intimacy and trust to the partner. It was believed that this tradition of tribal remains from their ancestors-the monkeys. However, everything else, Continue reading
Area . 377,835 sq. km.
Population . 127,214,499 people.
Capital . Tokyo/Tokio
Nationality . the Japanese – 99% other – 1%
Languages . Japanese (official)
Religion . Christians 0.7%, and Buddhist 84%, other 15.3 per
Mode . monarchy
Post . the Emperor is Emperor Akihito, Prime Minister, Koizumi Juichiro
GDP . 3,55 trillion
The GDP per capita . 28,000
The annual growth rate . -0,3%
Inflation . -0,9%
Production . food industry, mechanical industry, electronic industry, R & d, metallurgy, light industry, chemical industry
Trading partners . USA, South Korea, Indonesia, Australia, Taiwan, China, Hong Kong
Nearby country . Russia, China, South Korea, North Korea
Currency . Japanese yen
Customs and regulations . Customs regulations of Japan governing the importation and exportation of goods and products is almost no different from the rules of certain legislative norms of other countries. Upon entry to Japan, foreign nationals fill in immigration card that you want to keep up to date of departure from the country. Duty free allowances 400 cigarettes or 100 cigars; three bottles of liquor, 0,5 l (0.7 Continue reading