The Republic Of Korea.
The name comes from the ethnonym, used in X—XIV centuries.
Area. 99 274 km².
Population. 47 thousand 904 people.
Flag Of South Korea
Location. South Korea is a country in northeastern Asia that occupies the southern part of the Korean Peninsula. In the North it borders with the Democratic people’s Republic of Korea, the East by the Japan sea, the South and South-East — the Korea Strait, on the West by the Yellow sea. South Korea is also home to several Islands, the largest of which is Cheju island, Cedo and However.
Administrative division. 9 provinces and 5 cities directly under the Central government.
The form of government. Republic.
The head of state. President.
The highest legislative body. Unicameral Parliament (the National Assembly).
The highest Executive body. The Council of state.
Major cities. Busan, Daegu, Incheon, Gwangju.
Official language. Korean.
Religion. 47% of Koreans practice Buddhism, 48% Christianity, 3 % — Confucianism.
The ethnic composition. 99.9% of the Koreans.
Currency. Bona = 100 conam.
Climate. The country’s climate is continental, Continue reading
Some people prefer exotic in some respects. But were they all known sexual traditions of certain tribes and Nations? Even if these facts never come up in practice in most people, the information itself is very entertaining.
1. Tropiansky on the Islands of the sexiest and most intimate affection is recognized as the gnawing eyelashes sexual partner.
2. Once in Korea believed that most men excites an injection needle into the penis by 1-2 cm By the way, here you can find a much more traditional medications for men’s health.
3. In Micronesia, the men of one of the tribes called Ponape, believe that women have the painful stinging bites of ants. They are specially caught and stored in boxes.
4. In other African tribes sexual traditions are also associated with ants. Sexual partners give the ants stinging his buttocks, and then cause the place is becoming one big erogenous zone.
5. In Eastern Bolivia, in the tribe of Sironi it has long been a tradition to clean each other of parasites – lice, mites, fleas and other insects. Moreover, the lovers immediately and ate these parasites is demonstrated intimacy and trust to the partner. It was believed that this tradition of tribal remains from their ancestors-the monkeys. However, everything else, Continue reading
Guide to South Korea for travelers
Today I’d like to talk about evil spirits, or rather the people who are here in Korea has made communication with all sorts of otherworldly forces, the source of its existence.
I must say that they not only exist in Korea. And now in Russia, many turn to expensive services of sorcerers, witch doctors, specialists (if the word specialist is applicable here) on removing the damage. Poizyskannee to the public is in Russia the crowd of psychics, all sorts of the followers of Castaneda and Co.
However, not to digress, tonight is not about Russia, and Korea. By and large, be called superstitious Koreans did not. Here, perhaps, played a role three factors. First, Korea is now in General — a very educated country. Secondly, Korea — it’s a Christian country, and serious Christianity (forget about Russia) is incompatible with superstition. Thirdly, Korea — prosperous and stable country, but waves of interest into all hell is always accompanied by social crises. Nevertheless, some superstitions exist in Korea, which means that there are people who have made them their profession.
The role of Russian sorcerers and psychics in Korea for several millennia, the shamans perform. Shamanism for a long time was, along with Buddhism and Confucianism, Continue reading