Some people prefer exotic in some respects. But were they all known sexual traditions of certain tribes and Nations? Even if these facts never come up in practice in most people, the information itself is very entertaining.
1. Tropiansky on the Islands of the sexiest and most intimate affection is recognized as the gnawing eyelashes sexual partner.
2. Once in Korea believed that most men excites an injection needle into the penis by 1-2 cm By the way, here you can find a much more traditional medications for men’s health.
3. In Micronesia, the men of one of the tribes called Ponape, believe that women have the painful stinging bites of ants. They are specially caught and stored in boxes.
4. In other African tribes sexual traditions are also associated with ants. Sexual partners give the ants stinging his buttocks, and then cause the place is becoming one big erogenous zone.
5. In Eastern Bolivia, in the tribe of Sironi it has long been a tradition to clean each other of parasites – lice, mites, fleas and other insects. Moreover, the lovers immediately and ate these parasites is demonstrated intimacy and trust to the partner. It was believed that this tradition of tribal remains from their ancestors-the monkeys. However, everything else, Continue reading
Really get to know the manners and customs of the country you can only get acquainted with national dishes. Both the food itself and the ways of its preparation and the rituals of eating are able to say about life and culture much more than any training manual. In the following material you will find a selection of tourist destinations and learn where you can go to explore the best culinary schools in the world and simultaneously learn to cook national dishes of these places.
Where tourists to learn to cook
If you love national dishes of different countries, isn’t it time to learn to cook for myself? Today we tell about the 10 best cooking schools in the world.
During this course you will be able to immerse into the culinary wisdom of Zanzibar, staying at one of the local small villages. You will learn about Arabic, Indian and Persian influences on local cuisine and visit the vegetable, fruit, fish markets and the spice market. Traveling through the Islands, students will be able to take practical lessons from the aboriginal. The curriculum includes workshops on a selection of spices, coffee and vegetables on cooking zanzibari coffee, curry, masala and desserts.
Famous chef and the author of many cookbooks, Susanna Continue reading
The culture of any people is revealed in his kitchen. After all, food is, perhaps, the first thing that appears in any society, is transformed over time, acquiring features characteristic of each stage of the development of the nation.
Korean cuisine is no exception. Probably the best-known Korean dish can be called kimchi – Korean pickled cabbage. Without him is unthinkable, no Korean meal. It fully reflects the theme of Korean food: “acute and tasty”. The oldest mention of this dish belong to the I Millennium BC since then, kimchi has not come out of the Korean diet.
Today in Korea holds an annual kimchi festival, which features over 170 varieties of this product differ in the amount of ingredients and the manufacturing region. There are several museums dedicated to him. The collective culture of Korea at the cooking kimchi is on the list of intangible cultural heritage of humanity by UNESCO.
In addition to kimchi, Korean cuisine is replete with various dishes of vegetables, meat, fish and, of course, rice. Due to the large amount of pepper it may seem that Korean cuisine exclusively red, but this is not so. Following the principles of Taoism and Confucianism, Korean dishes combine the five basic colors – red, white, black, green, yellow. It is their harmonious combination and makes Korean dishes Continue reading