Unusual sexual traditions of the peoples of the world
Everyone knows what sex is, but the idea of normal sex. If someone’s sexual preferences are contrary to the norms of public morality, he may become an outcast. The morals of each nation as an individual, and what may seem sexual perversion, for others the norm is ordinary.
1. Northern Kamchatka
Still deaf in the villages of Northern Kamchatka persisted centuries-old tradition of the guest copulation with the wife of the owner of the house. Moreover, the consent of the guest for the woman ready to do anything, as this is considered a great honor. And if after intercourse the woman will get pregnant, if not, luck and happiness to this house and around the village.
In order to marry a Tibetan girl should have at least a dozen sexual partners.
In Nepal, polyandry is the norm. Almost all of the few polyandrist societies practice what anthropologists call fraternal polyandry, where a group of brothers divide among themselves a wife. It is widespread in the Himalayas, where very little fertile land and the emergence of another son would mean the division of land to another son could be based on your own family. For the sake of space and they begin to create a family hostel with shared wife.
Each Continue reading
Some people prefer exotic in some respects. But were they all known sexual traditions of certain tribes and Nations? Even if these facts never come up in practice in most people, the information itself is very entertaining.
1. Tropiansky on the Islands of the sexiest and most intimate affection is recognized as the gnawing eyelashes sexual partner.
2. Once in Korea believed that most men excites an injection needle into the penis by 1-2 cm By the way, here you can find a much more traditional medications for men’s health.
3. In Micronesia, the men of one of the tribes called Ponape, believe that women have the painful stinging bites of ants. They are specially caught and stored in boxes.
4. In other African tribes sexual traditions are also associated with ants. Sexual partners give the ants stinging his buttocks, and then cause the place is becoming one big erogenous zone.
5. In Eastern Bolivia, in the tribe of Sironi it has long been a tradition to clean each other of parasites – lice, mites, fleas and other insects. Moreover, the lovers immediately and ate these parasites is demonstrated intimacy and trust to the partner. It was believed that this tradition of tribal remains from their ancestors-the monkeys. However, everything else, Continue reading
Marriage in Spanish. Here the traditional color associated with wedding festivities – orange. The color orange in Spain symbolizes the richness of life, bright passion, ageless beauty, so the bride’s dress, flowers in her bouquet and hair exactly this color.
The groom gives thirteen coins lover to prove her your material worth. These coins are the bride will hold the whole ceremony in a special purse. A wise old Spanish custom forbade the newlyweds to spend the first night in bed together – the newlyweds were separated after the wedding feast, and to their beds for the night put guards.
Marriage in Greek. The main function of the friends of the bride and bridesmaids – to scare away evil spirits. This same function is depicted on their clothes the eyes, it protects newlyweds from envy and failure. The bride on the wedding day puts the glove in a piece of sugar that the love was always sweet.
In Greek weddings the obligatory “money dance”, during which guests dancing with the bride and groom, attach money to their clothes. Following tradition, newlyweds (before they become to settle) must run small children to the life of the couple was joyful and carefree.
Marriage in German. The day before the wedding the friends of the bride smash Continue reading